You can take this survey yourself. Just copy it from here, delete my answers and add your own, then post it in your blog. Pass the spirit of Christmas along.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love wrapping presents. I've used
paper and bags both.
2. Real tree or artificial? artificial.. it lasts forever and is better
for the environment and won't harm my dog or parrot.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually right after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Right after New Year's Day
5. Do you like eggnog? No, but my husband does. Yuck.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Spirograph, I played with it for
hours making the coolest designs
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. I had two, but gave one to my
daughter and her husband because they didn't have one.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My husband. Anything he needs or wants, he
gets on his own. And he's so darn picky.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Right now, it's my grandson. I just get a
gift card to KB Toys. He lives in Arizona (I'm in Florida) so makes for
easy gift giving.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Doilies
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I love the whole process of
writing each card, putting the stamp on the envelope, mailing the card
and then imagining the recipient opening it up and reading my note.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown Christmas or How the Grinch
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November. I shop online
and send direct shipments to recipients to get there by Christmas.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Tie between my pumpkin pie and
homemade decorated sugar cookies.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Both, but never at the same
time. Pick one or the other.
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Definitely stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer,
Prancer, Vixen, Comet and Cupid, Donner and Blitzen, then RUDOLF
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I've done both. I just don't put
Santa Claus on top of the tree.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People forgetting the
Christmas spirit and stores not playing Christmas music or saying "Merry
23. What I love most about Christmas? How for a few days every year,
people are extra nice to each other.