I think I was tagged before, but I didn't know what it was for. Now I know. So here goes.
They say the rules of this meme are simple, but you know me, if it's simple, I'm sure there's a way for me to mess it up. Anyway, let's get started:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
SIX UNIMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I like the color pink.
2. I collect teddy bears, oh, and shot glasses from states I've been.
3. My favorite song of the moment is "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves.
4. My father wanted to name me Victoria, but couldn't spell it, so named me Vicki.
5. I was a US Marine where I met my first husband.
6. I have the potential to be a packrat if I'm not careful.
Now, I must link back to Karen Lingefelt and I will tag Queen Jaw Jaw, Pop Art Diva, Mary Williams, Miss Kitty, Trish, Ok, that's it. I found six. Whew. Now, let's see who comes out to play.